Project Manager, Artist, Designer, Developer
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- UI/UX/Web Design
- Brand Strategy
- Information Architecture
- SEO/Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Print/Packaging Design
- Public Speaking
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Effects
- MS Office Suite
- Power BI
- Pro Tools
- Final Cut Pro
- Grunt JS/Lint JS
- Movable Type
- Social Media
- Google Apps
- California State University Chico
- Chico, CA
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, May 2013
- Major: Electronic Arts (Multimedia)
- Relevant Coursework: Photography, Sound Design, Studio Video Production
- GPA: 3.9/4.0
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago, IL
- Relevant Coursework: Graphic Design, Responsive Arts, Video Editing
- GPA: 3.9/4.0
- Moorpark, CA
- Moorpark College
- Relevant Coursework: Interactive Design, Magazine Editing, Typography
- GPA: 3.6/4.0
- Web & Mobile Development Lead
Nov 2018 – Mar 2020
- Trinus Corporation
- Established a new Web & Mobile Development vertical within an existing IT consulting and data analytics organization and successfully obtained and executed the largest single contract in company history.
- Project Manager for successful Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health, Public Health, Health Services, and Health Agency website overhaul projects with budgets exceeding $1mil+, hundreds of stakeholders, and dozens of internal, external, onshore, and offshore team members.
- Attended local WordPress events.
- Wrote and reviewed multiple page RFP responses for private and public sector projects.
- Participated in Los Angeles County employee WordPress user group events.
- Worked as the Lead UI/UX designer on several Power BI dashboard projects.
- Overhauled internal marketing process and marketing materials.
- Redesigned corporate website.
- Launched a DBA dedicated to public sector digital transformation projects.
- Project Manager, Lead Designer, Lead Developer
Nov 2013 – Nov 2018
Woodland Hills, CA
- Southern California Technology Group
- Designed and developed complex customer facing communications in a variety of mediums including websites, HTML email, social media, video, and print for client and in-house projects.
- Oversaw an in-house team that included account managers, graphic designers, web designers, developers, SEO and QA teams, and server engineers.
- Planned and managed large scale site redesign and system overhaul projects that engaged with customers and users in new and exciting ways.
- Produced estimates, invoices, statements of work, project plans, style guides, and ongoing maintenance and development plans.
- Worked with stakeholders and outside vendors including marketing agencies, engineers, press relations, and human resources to improve project results. Analyzed web stats, customer surveys, focus groups, and other customer information to produce strategies to help clients better engage with customers.
- Conducted interviews for internal and external recruits, performance reviews, and developed plans for improvement when needed to help employees excel.
- Developed systems and plans that improved workplace efficiency including new communication tools and protocols, time-logging, operational procedures, and company policies.
- Freelance Designer, Developer, Editor
Jun 2005 – Nov 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Completed hundreds of freelance web, photography, and graphic services for artists, local bands, small businesses, and corporations. Established a personal brand as an artist and designer to widen my network of clients.
Art, craft beer, friends, music, sports, and philosophy.